is anybody else's posts disappearing?

Richard Trahan

I've had a couple of my posts disappear recently, so I can't respond to
responders without registering with Developersdex, the price of which is
eternal advertisements. Maybe I'll try Google groups.

Is anybody else having this problem?

kaeli

I've had a couple of my posts disappear recently, so I can't respond to
responders without registering with Developersdex, the price of which is
eternal advertisements. Maybe I'll try Google groups.

Is anybody else having this problem?

No, but I use a real newsserver.

There's a couple free ones out there - you may want to ask people for
recommendations.
It's a lot better to post to Usenet using a real reader (Agent is popular; I
like Gravity) and a real newsserver. You'll find you were quite possibly
missing plenty of posts. Google is good, but the lag time is terrible.

~kaeli~
Profanity: the single language in which all programmers are
expert.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace