is anybody using perl for mobile devices?

rabbits77

I am curious to see if it is possible to use perl
to develop for mobile devices. Googling has revealed to
me a very old stab at perl for Symbian phone.
There are a couple of other tries here and there
but they are all very old and seem to not be maintained
and provide no documentation or examples.
Does anyone here know of any actively maintained perl SDKs
for mobile devices?

John

rabbits77 said:
I am curious to see if it is possible to use perl
to develop for mobile devices. Googling has revealed to
me a very old stab at perl for Symbian phone.
There are a couple of other tries here and there
but they are all very old and seem to not be maintained
and provide no documentation or examples.
Does anyone here know of any actively maintained perl SDKs
for mobile devices?

Simplewire Inc had a Perl SDK for text messaging.

Regards
John

A. Farber

Sadly Java seems to dominate in that field
(Nokia with S40 and S60, Android, Blackberry,...)

Regards
Alex