    Hibernate?

    Thanks,
    John

    grasp06110, Feb 15, 2008

  2. grasp06110

    Lord Zoltar Guest

    I've heard combinations of JSF and SDO are hot and trendy right now,
    but it could be just buzzspeak. I know one project here has had lots
    of problems getting SDO to work properly and reverted back to
    Hibernate.

    Lord Zoltar, Feb 15, 2008

  3. grasp06110

    josh.s17 Guest

    Hibernate certainly still is the favourite where I work.

    Has anyone got hibernate to work successfully with oracle blobs?

    josh.s17, Feb 15, 2008
  4. grasp06110

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    Yes - I think so.
    JPA/EJB3 (with Hibernate as possible implementation).

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, Feb 19, 2008