Cas

Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi all,...

i am hoping some of you can help me with providing me some additional information. I am going to do my first project what i'm not planning to do with JDBC. this time i want to use either Hibernate or EJB3.
after reading tons of articles about these 2 techniques i still dont know what the exact difference is. i have NEVER worked with EJB's (v2) so i have never experianced that is slow, difficult etc.

i read that hibernate is fast, easy, and good for smaller projects. and i know that EJB 2 is something i should not use because its hard to learn, i have to do a lot of unnessesary files, etc...
but with EJB3, i only hear "its almost the same is hibernate". but what is different then, and when should i use what?

I hope someone can give me some information about this...

Thanks