Is it possible to...

Rob Meade

Hi all,

Might be a little off topic but I thought I'd ask as people here are likely
to also use the same software.

Within Visual Studio (2003 in this case) you have the 'Start Page' - there
are 3 tabs on mine, 'Projects' / 'Online Resources' / 'My Profile', I just
wondered whether it was possible to either add another or modify the
existing ones?

The reason I ask is that in our development team it would be extrememly
useful if not only the Online Resources pointed to bits and bobs on the Net
etc, but also our own local area where we could perhaps create a list of
componets, web services, or faq's - that kinda thing - currently we have
started something similar using our intranet/webdev area - but if it could
be introduced actually into the software that would be ideal.

Any info would be appreciated,

Regards

Rob

Kevin Spencer

You'll probably get a better response by asking this question in a Visual
Studio.Net newsgroup.

--
Kevin Spencer
..Net Developer