Is there NO ONE that can help with this error?

gm

This is a repost... starting to feel invisible here... does no one know?

How do you get a web app to not show the 'page has expired...' error and
refresh and requery when you hit the back button after submitting a form? I
just want the old data to still be displayed in the form so the user can go
back, make a few changes, and submit again.

I checked knowledge base for this and I do not have "Do not save encrypted
pages to disk" checked and the user is running IE
6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158 I am running server2003 and
IE 6.0.3790.0 update version 3283 and I don't have the problem.

thanks.

Tim Slattery

gm said:
This is a repost... starting to feel invisible here... does no one know?

How do you get a web app to not show the 'page has expired...' error and
refresh and requery when you hit the back button after submitting a form?

You make sure that the page's "<form....>" element specifies
'method="get"'.

Of course, that means that all the submitted data will be visible in
the URL, and that there's a limit on the total amount of data that can
be submitted.

Jim Byrd

Hi gm - In IE, Tools|Internet Options, on the Security Tab click on the
Internet Icon and then on Custom Level. Under Miscellaneous be sure that
both 'Submit nonencrypted form data' and 'Userdata persistence' are checked
"Enable", the OK out. See if that fixes it for you.

--
Please respond in the same thread.
Regards, Jim Byrd, MS-MVP

In