Is there someone who know how to use Inputsource class ?

Garfield

I use xerces-c-2.7 on Linux

I want to use resolveEntity method in EntityResover handler for
parsing a schema.

But I don't know about to use Inputsource class.

========================== my code ==========================
InputSource* SAXInputHandlers::resolveEntity ( const XMLCh *const
publicId,
const XMLCh *const systemId )
{
cout << "==== resolveEntity ( EntityResolver ) ====" << endl;
cout << " Entity : " << StrX(systemId) << endl;

InputSource * src = new LocalFileInputSource(systemId);
cout << " schema : " << StrX(src->getSystemId() ) << endl;

return src;
output is a Segmentation error during parsing the schema.

why happen the error?

plz give me an answer..

Joseph Kesselman

It's been too long since I used the C version of Xerces, so I'm not
comfortable advising you -- but I'd point out that (a) Xerces-C has its
own mailing list at Apache, which is the most likely place to find folks
who have expertise in this particular package, and (b) you really
haven't provided enough information; folks will want to know what values
you're passing in and exactly where the segmentation error is occurring.

Note too that Apache's website has documentation on Xerces-C -- you
didn't say whether you'd checked that out or not. And of course I'll
throw in my standard question: "have you checked for relevant
articles/tutorials at http://www.ibm.com/xml?"