Is this possible

Guy Cohen

Hi all.
I would like to present a picture (small one) when someone hovers on a
control

Is it possible in ASP.NET?

TIA
Guy

Mark Fitzpatrick

You would still have to use JavaScript to handle it since this would be a
client-side function. If you can attach mouseover events to the control then
you can call the javascript needed to present a picture, either as a
rollover or swap image effect, or perhaps showing/hiding a <div> region that
contains the picture.