Is void main() OK in this case?

Joshua Cranmer

Lew said:
I apologize for not recognizing that more quickly.

I first assumed it was an honest mistake, until now I've noted that
there are a few posts in varied newsgroups with F-u set to c.l.c,
including one in the CSS newsgroups.

Richard

Lew said:
I apologize for not recognizing that more quickly.

Several of us here in the clj groups had someone spoofing our posts a
few months back, somewhat more viciously but equally annoyingly. Some
contributors suggested that Usenet needs a digital-signature scheme to
prevent such spoofs.

I conclude that you (the real Keith) are a worthwhile newsgroup
contributor, to have attracted the attention of a spoof-troll.

Keep up the good work.

Oh for goodness sake. Get a room.

This is the kind of thread which feeds the trolls.

blue indigo

Oh for goodness sake. Get a room.

This is the kind of thread which feeds the trolls.

True, but feeding the trolls seems to be this group's primary purpose
besides java discussion. You shouldn't find it so unusual! :)