ISO/ANSI C++ Standard copy

Chris Mantoulidis

I know this sounds really dumb a question, but where can I get an
ISO/ANSI Standard C++ copy???

Andrew Koenig

I know this sounds really dumb a question, but where can I get an

Nope -- that's a copy of a 7-year-old draft.

The least expensive way right now to get a copy of the actual standard is to
buy it in book form from the UK. I believe it will be available soon in the
USA also. I also believe that before too long, the price will drop on the
machine-readable version to match the $18 price of the 1998 standard.