    tutorial or sample on it?

    It is much appreciated!!!!!
    Randy Smith

    Randy Smith, Jun 27, 2007

  2. Randy Smith

    nahid Guest

    Simpley if javascript not enable in client side invalid data can be
    cary over in server in case of asp.net validator IsPageValid check at
    server side all validator are passed or any in valid data are comes.

    nahid, Jun 27, 2007

  3. Page.IsValid Property
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.page.isvalid.aspx

    Alexey Smirnov, Jun 27, 2007
  4. Randy Smith

    Guest Guest

    I am not sure about PageIsValid but the closest I could think of is the
    Page_IsValid - a predefined client-side JavaScript variable used to check if
    all the validator-attacked controls pass the validation.

    Guest, Jun 27, 2007