Iterate thru dataset

Julia De Silva

Hi there all,

I'm trying to rewrite Perl code in asp.net using C# .

Could someone please give me a few tips on iterating thru a dataset in code
to get the records in a query.

I'll be returning about 300 records from a table and I want to view each
record to populate a complex HTML table with images / text checkboxes,
tooltips etc depending on the content of each database record. The VWDE
datbase components just can't do this much processing so I need to write
code and use a HTML table.

in Delphi .....
while not table.eof do begin
table.next