J2ME, Bluetooth JSR-82,

Guest

Hi, All,
I am developing a j2me program for xxxxi(SE new phone) to do Bluetooth
communication, I had done a version for P910i, it work very well.

When I install the same .jar on xxxxi it seems that the Bluetooth
transmition only work a while. I debug it, and found information below for
your reference.

static int nbrOfBytesRead;

while(1)
{
out.write(" TEST" .getBytes());
out.flush();

try
{

nbrOfBytesRead = in.read(byteBuffer);

}
catch (IOException e) {}

//////////// /////////////
I can only receive " TEST" 3 times and then nothing else,
if I remove nbrOfBytesRead = in.read(byteBuffer) out
K750i can continuously send out " TEST" string.

BUT!

whatever I did, the P910i can work both code very well ( continuously send
out " TEST" string. )

Does it the xxxxi firmware version problem?
Could you please advice.

Thank you very much!
Best regards,
Boki.

bokiteam

It seems that a bug on beta version cell phone, try write to detect
what you want.

:)