J2me Opening with Xora Software

jobs4mashok

Hi,

Greetings from Xora!!!

Are you looking to leap forward in your career?

If yes, we think Xora is the company for you. At Xora, your career
growth is as rapid as your ambition curve and as upwardly mobile as
your desire to grow. Put another way, it is limitless.

Briefly about Xora:

Xora Inc is a California based software company engaged in providing
location based mobile workforce management solutions. Our software
application uses frontier technology (read GPS) so while our
competitors are still at their starting blocks, we are breasting the
finishing tape.

Frost and Sullivan has thrice crowned us 'King' in the mobile resource
management space. The 'Smart Techie' magazine thinks we are one
amongst the 25 emerging software companies. Midday carried a two-page
feature on our employees having fun at work place. This enviable list
goes on …In other words, we work hard and we play hard.

We are looking for a few good men and women who will be the
torchbearers of the Xora spirit. You would be required to support our
captive software application. Knowledge of MS Word MS Excel is enough.
You need not be computer geek

Title: J2ME Developer

Experience: 2- 4 years
Job Location: Bangalore, India

Job Description:
Will be responsible for designing and developing Xora's mobile
products.
Will be responsible for the client side applications and testing the
various handsets using our product.
Work closely with other team members in achieving project goals.
coordinating client deliverables

Job Requirements:

BTech/MTech/MCA from a reputed university with good academic record
2-4 years of progressive industry experience
Have a high level of design skills and experience, and a broad
understanding of various technologies
Strong experience in N-tier e-Business applications using J2ME,J2EE,
HTML, JavaScript and Oracle
Experience with leading application servers and web servers like
Apache, WebLogic, WebSphere, etc
Experience with XML, XSL and HTML
Strong experience with database development, SQL
Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, leadership,
and problem solving skills
Experience with performance and monitoring tools

Interested candidates can mail their updated profile to
(e-mail address removed) or contact on 9880739769 for further details.

regards,
Ashok