j2me treo 650 bluetooth

kevincw01

Interested in writing an application that uses the bluetooth radio on
the treo 650. I'd prefer to develop in java and I understand there is
a J2ME available on this platform. However, I have not found
information to confirm or deny the availability of a bluetooth API from
within the J2ME jvm? Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Worse
case, maybe I could use JNI to wrap a bluetooth c++ API? (I understand
JNI is included in MIDP 2.0)

-Kevin