java does support snmp library?

somez72

Hello.
I'm looking for snmp library to monitor linux server.
ucd-snmp is alreay runing on linux server.
java does support snmp library to get some information from linux
server ?

if it is , where can get java snmp library?

Have a day.
Thanks a lot.

Chris Smith

somez72 said:
Hello.
I'm looking for snmp library to monitor linux server.
ucd-snmp is alreay runing on linux server.
java does support snmp library to get some information from linux
server ?

if it is , where can get java snmp library?

Nothing built into the core API, but googling for "Java SNMP" certainly
pops up some promising options.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation

iksrazal

somez72 said:
Hello.
I'm looking for snmp library to monitor linux server.
ucd-snmp is alreay runing on linux server.
java does support snmp library to get some information from linux
server ?

if it is , where can get java snmp library?

Have a day.
Thanks a lot.

I'd recommend using JMX (Java Management Extensions) as a drop in
replacement for snmp .

Hire an American living in the third world
http://www.braziloutsource.com/
iksrazal