java problem

manisha chawla

Hi Sir,

I am developing my project in java, I have to work on JAI then which
version I have to install & send me the path from where I have to
install?

Thanks
Manisha

Andrew Thompson

manisha chawla wrote:
..

Sub: java problem (/java question)

Note that ..
1)
'Developing with JAI'
..would be a better (more specific) subject line than
either of the ones you put.
2) It is easier to avoid the problem of remembering to
add 'Mam' by not putting any 'Hi..' at the beginning.
Nobody would miss it.
I am developing my project in java, I have to work on JAI then which
version I have to install ..

It is usually best to use the latest version available.
..& send me the path from where I have to
install?

Usually Java API's do not need to be 'installed',
they just need to be available to the application
at compile and runtime. Put them wherever is
most convenient.

OTOH, a google for 'JAI install' points to here (2nd
top link at instant of search)..
<http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/jai/INSTALL-1_1_2.html>
The Google description based on that link also
shows 'The executable will try to install JAI within
the latest JDK (or JRE) version that it finds. If you
need to install and use JAI within another..' - already
I like my approach, better.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/