Regarding for Stand Alone Java Compiler?

Joined
Apr 22, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello All, I am new to this community and I am working as a Java developer. I have latest JDK 1.6 installed on my computer. Is there some way I can compile a program with Java 1.5 without removing my 1.6 installation for the new installation? I have also used the online java compiler on interviewbit to run my program.

I have checked some references but I couldn't find much information.

I think I might download 1.5 from the website and compile it using its path to javac...

Can anyone suggest me? What can I do?