Java Questions

Joined
Oct 4, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have been coding java for a few months and have a good understanding of it. I just have a few questions on certain things I wanna do.

  • I need help understanding the A* algorithm and how to code it. I'm trying to code mobs with AI that follow the player around.
  • I need to know how to implement sounds via the source code.

If it is necessary to know this, know that I am using Eclipse to code and Processing for graphics and stuff like that.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! :D