Java Script Error

FaYYaZ

Hi

I have one link which is using window.open() function to open a new window.
First time its working fine but second time when I am clicking the same link
its giving javascript error

"Error: The callee (server(not server application)) is not available and
disappeard; all connections are invalid. The call didnot execute."

But after refreshing the browser its working fine.

Any clue..

Regards
Fayyaz

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

Not sure why you think this is ASP-related. In any case, it's going to be
hard for anyone to have any clue what's causing the problem unless you show
code and/or a URL which reproduces the problem. Best bet is to post to