Java vs C++

tholen

1> Newsgroups:
comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.text.tex

1> Rubbish. Tholen posts through google and has a Hawaii IP, and
Seamus
1> (real name Paul Derbyshire) has a Ottawa IP when he posts through
1> google.

What does your demonstration of the kind of research that Calvin
could have done, but didn't do, have to do with OS/2, Juniper?

1> That's Tholen's idiosyncrasy.

On what basis do you either you or Calvin claim to know anything
of my "real-world identity", Juniper?

1> And that is Seamus's idiosyncrasy, though he has started copying
Tholen.
1> Must be love, or hero worship.

What does your speculation ahve to do with OS/2, Juniper?

1> Good. Now **** off.

What does your foul language have to do with OS/2, Juniper?

2> Newsgroups:
comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.text.tex

2> For someone as stupid as Seamus/Paul it does.
2> The clod is blissfully unaware that he could shield his true IP and
I'm not
2> about to tell him how.
2> This is his latest sock's IP (Jerry Gerrone) and it shows his
Ottawa
2> location. Whenever he posts through Google he has an Ottawa IP.

What does Seamus' stupidity and latest sock have to do with OS/2,
Juniper?

tholen

1> Newsgroups:
comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.text.tex

1> Was that tongue in cheek, or were you serious? The IP address the
1> server sees doesn't tell you much about the person's location.

It does say something about the location of the computer that the
person is using, Cager. How do you think those customized ads
work? And what does your claim have to do with OS/2, Cager?

tholen

61> Newsgroups:
comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.text.tex

61> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with OS/
2,
61> tholenbot?

Who is "tholenbot", Gerrone? There is nobody in this
newsgroup using that alias.

62> Newsgroups:
comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.text.tex

62> No. None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about
me
62> are at all true.

62> I've heard that before.

62> No! None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about
me
62> are at all true.

62> That much is true.

62> The flamers in this newsgroup can be extremely tenacious. Several,
62> notably Larshole, Arnehole, and Wildemar, cross the line into
62> obsessive-compulsive behavior. And after crossing it Arne keeps
going
62> for miles, as another unfortunate victim is apparently now in the
62> process of finding out to judge from the rapid inflation of the
62> "reading last line from text file" thread and it usually showing
Arne
62> as the most recent poster.

What does any of that have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

63> Newsgroups:
comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.text.tex

63> No. None of the nasty things that blmblm has said or implied about
me
63> are at all true.

63> comp.lang.java.programmer, presumably.

63> No! None of the nasty things that blmblm has said or implied about
me
63> are at all true.

63> Nothing,

Then why did you post about it in an OS/2 newsgroup, Gerrone?

63> and none of the nasty things that blmblm has said or implied
63> about me are at all true.

63> None of the nasty things that blmblm has said or implied about me
are
63> at all true.

What does that have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

63> What does your question have to do with OS/2, tholen?

You should know, Gerrone, given that you made your "threat"
about the number of postings in an OS/2 newsgroup.

64> Newsgroups:
comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.text.tex

64> All of this is quite interesting to kookologists, I am sure, but
none
64> of it seems to have anything whatsoever to do with Java. And this
64> thread that tholen and equally-kooky dizzy infected seemed to have
64> died until you posted this earlier tonight. What did you think you
64> were going to accomplish in the way of anything useless?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

64> I am not tholen and none of the nasty things that you have said or
64> implied about me are at all true.

What does the fact that you aren't me have to do with OS/2,
Gerrone?

64> All of this is quite interesting to kookologists, I am sure, but
none
64> of it seems to have anything whatsoever to do with Java.

As if it does have something to do with OS/2, eh Gerrone?

64> Good.

If only you could follow Calvin's lead, Gerrone.

64> It does not.

What does that have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

65> Newsgroups:
comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.text.tex

65> Who are "Seamus" and "Paul Derbyshire", Juniper? There is nobody
in
65> this newsgroup using either alias.

On what basis do you make that claim, Gerrone? In which newsgroup
have you used the "Seamus" alias?

65> What does that have to do with Java, Juniper?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

65> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to
do
65> with Java, Juniper?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

65> What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to
do
65> with Java, Juniper?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

65> What does your foul language have to do with Java, Juniper?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

66> Newsgroups:
comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.text.tex

66> Unfortunately, he probably actually believes that utter nonsense.

What does Juniper's alleged nonsense have to do with OS/2,
Gerrone?

66> Indeed.

What about the location of the computer being used, Gerrone?

67> Newsgroups:
comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.text.tex

67> Who is "Seamus/Paul", Juniper? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using
67> that alias.

What does your question of Juniper have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

67> Who is "the clod", Juniper? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using
67> that alias.

What does your question of Juniper have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

67> No. None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about
me
67> are at all true.

What do the allegedly nasty things Juniper said about you have to
do with OS/2, Gerrone?

67> What does your Ottawa location have to do with Java, Juniper?

What does your question of Juniper have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

67> What does your pontification have to do with Java, Juniper?

What does your question of Juniper have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

67> What does that have to do with Java, Juniper?

What does your question of Juniper have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

Snorkmeier

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
with OS/2, Calvin? I have never used the "Seamus MacRae" alias. Of
course, others have used my alias, and one or more of those others could
have used the "Seamus MacRae" alias, but if you had better research
skills, you'd be able to distinguish those cases, Calvin.

Deny, deny, deny ...

Jerry Gerrone

2> For someone as stupid as Seamus/Paul it does.
2> The clod is blissfully unaware that he could shield his true IP and
I'm not
2> about to tell him how.
2> This is his latest sock's IP (Jerry Gerrone) and it shows his
Ottawa
2> location.  Whenever he posts through Google he has an Ottawa IP.

What does Seamus' [insult deleted] and latest [implied insult deleted]
have to do with OS/2, Juniper?

Who is "Seamus", tholenbot? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
that alias. ;)

Jerry Gerrone

64> Good.

[implied insult deleted], Gerrone.

No. None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me
are at all true.
65> Who are "Seamus" and "Paul Derbyshire", Juniper? There is nobody
in
65> this newsgroup using either alias.

On what basis do you make that claim, Gerrone?  In which newsgroup
have you used the "Seamus" alias?

None, tholenbot, and there seem to be no active posters in
comp.lang.java.programmer calling themselves by either name. As for
the other two groups you're crossposting this shit to, I simply
wouldn't know, thoolen.
65> What does that have to do with Java, Juniper?

What does your question have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

How ironic, tholenbot.
66> Indeed.

What about the location of the computer being used, Gerrone?

What does your question have to do with Java OR OS/2, tholenbot?
67> Who is "the clod", Juniper? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using
67> that alias.

What does your question of Juniper have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

The same thing your "who is 'tholenbot', Gerrone?" question did,
tholenbot.

tholen

68> Newsgroups:
comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.text.tex

68> Who is "Seamus", tholenbot? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using
68> that alias. ;)

Who is "tholenbot", Gerrone? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

69> Newsgroups:
comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.text.tex

69> No. None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about
me
69> are at all true.

What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with
OS/2, Gerrone?

69> None, tholenbot, and there seem to be no active posters in
69> comp.lang.java.programmer calling themselves by either name. As
for
69> the other two groups you're crossposting this shit to, I simply
69> wouldn't know, thoolen.

Who is "tholenbot", Gerrone? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

69> How ironic, tholenbot.

Who is "tholenbot", Gerrone? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

69> What does your question have to do with Java OR OS/2, tholenbot?

Who is "tholenbot", Gerrone? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

69> The same thing your "who is 'tholenbot', Gerrone?" question did,
69> tholenbot.

Who is "tholenbot", Gerrone? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

tholen

1> Newsgroups:
comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.text.tex

1> Deny, deny, deny ...

What does your repetition have to do with OS/2, Snorkmeier?

Jerry Gerrone

69> No. None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about
69> me are at all true.
[calls me a liar]

No, you're the liar, thoolen.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true, trollen.

tholen

70> Newsgroups:
comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.text.tex

70> [calls me a liar]

What does your reading comprehension problem have to
do with OS/2, Gerrone?

70> No, you're the liar, thoolen.

Who is "thoolen", Gerrone? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

70> None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me
are at
70> all true, trollen.

Who is "trollen", Gerrone? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

Jerry Gerrone

70> [calls me a liar]

What does your [insult deleted] have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

tholen

71> Newsgroups:
comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.text.tex

71> > What does your [insult deleted] have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

I didn't write the above, Gerrone, yet you attributed it to me
anyway. Classic dishonesty on your part, Gerrone.

71> None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me
are at
71> all true.

What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do
with OS/2, Gerrone?

Jerry Gerrone

71> > What does your [insult deleted] have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

[calls me a liar]

No, you're the liar, tholoon. None of the nasty things that you have
said or implied about me are at all true, tholenbot.
71> None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me
are at
71> all true.

[insult deleted]

No. None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me
are at all true, thoolen.

tholen

72> Newsgroups:
comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.text.tex

72> [calls me a liar]

What does your lying have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

72> No, you're the liar, tholoon.

Who is "tholoon", Gerrone? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

72> None of the nasty things that you have
72> said or implied about me are at all true, tholenbot.

Who is "tholenbot", Gerrone? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

72> [insult deleted]

What does your editing have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

72> No. None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about
me
are at all true, thoolen.

Who is "thoolen", Gerrone? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

Jerry Gerrone

On Mar 20, 7:34 am, "(e-mail address removed)" <[email protected]>
wrote:
[vicious insult deleted]

No, you're the liar, tholenbot.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true, thorium.
72> [insult deleted]

What does your editing have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

What editing, and what does your question have to do with OS/2,
thalidomide?

Norman Gray

Jerry Gerrone said:
On Mar 20, 7:34 am, "(e-mail address removed)" <[email protected]>
wrote:
[vicious insult deleted]

No, you're the liar, tholenbot.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true, thorium.
72> [insult deleted]

What does your editing have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?

What editing, and what does your question have to do with OS/2,
thalidomide?

Et cetera, ad nauseam.

I'm presuming that the various interlocutors here are actually either
the same person, or the same bot, and deduce that the whole exchange is
some sort of retro-futuristic performance art.

Fascinating.

But please, get a gallery.

Norman

Mike Schilling

Norman Gray said:
Et cetera, ad nauseam.

I'm presuming that the various interlocutors here are actually either
the same person, or the same bot, and deduce that the whole exchange is
some sort of retro-futuristic performance art.

I don't think so. At least one is a real person whose style is unmistakable
and quite different from the other.

Jerry Gerrone

 Jerry Gerrone said:
On Mar 20, 7:34 am, "(e-mail address removed)" <[email protected]>
wrote:
[vicious insult deleted]
No, you're the liar, tholenbot.
None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true, thorium.
72> [insult deleted]
What does your editing have to do with OS/2, Gerrone?
What editing, and what does your question have to do with OS/2,
thalidomide?

Et cetera, ad nauseam.

I'm presuming that [paranoia and implied insult deleted]

Then you presume wrong.