Java Web Application Development (JWAD) Training

Crazzy4

Enroll in our 4-week exclusive training program that provides exposure
to cutting-edge live projects and training from the engineers of a
leading web company. Potential opportunities to get hired or get
referred. Gain competitive advantage over others! Enroll today.

Course Curriculum

Core Java Refresher

How to apply Java in the real world problems.
- Java Technology Introduction
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Java Programming Language Fundamentals
- JDK Usage
- Classes and Objects
- Polymorphism
- Input Output (I/O)
- Exception Handling
- Garbage Collection
- Multithreading and Synchronization
- Collections APIs
- Using Eclipse and NetBeans IDE
- Good Programming Practices

Java Web Application Development

How to develop rich web applications from scratch.
- HTML/CSS
- Javascript
- Servlets
- Introduction to Web Servers
- JDBC Database Access
- Java Beans
- JSP
- Struts
- MVC Frameworks
- SQL/RDBMS
- Application Deployment
- Using ANT
- Using Eclipse and NetBeans IDE
- Using Tomcat Web Server
- Common Programming Errors
- Testing and Debugging Tips
- Performance Tips
- Sample Programs

Bonus 2-hour workshop on Resume Preparation and Interview Skills by
HR. How to present yourself to get the job faster in your dream
company.

Qualification: Fresh Graduates with BE/BTech/MCA/BCA/BSc

Duration: 4-week Training (Mon-Fri, Total – 80hrs)

Fresh Batch Starting!

Hurry Limited Seats! Enroll Today!

TolMol.com, a division of Avake Technology
A-39, Sector 58 Noida 201301
Email: (e-mail address removed)
Phone:120-2490777