Java Web Start problem

John B. Matthews

Andrew Thompson said:
Budhi is most wise and benificent.

Sorry, I was a bit elliptical: tobleron is Budhi Kristianto.
For the benefit of the rest of us..

"Hey, tobleron, you may have 'solved it',
but the rest of us are curious about what
the exact solution was, ..this being a
discussion forum, as opposed to a help desk.

So 'thanks - problem solved' is hardly enough
to satisfy our interest and curiosity. You 'owe'*
us that much"

* No, you don't actually owe anybody anything,
but it will sure help when you ask more questions..

Couldn't hurt.

tobleron

@John
Yeap, my name is Budhi Kristianto, the one who emailed you regarding
DICOM topic. My nick name is "tobleron" and sometimes I used "budhik".
But I think you should not openly share my real name in the open forum
right ? Even I know exactly what is your real name, where you're
living, what's your occupation, I'll not open it in the open forum.

@All
Hi every one, I'm Budhi Kristianto. In my country Indonesia, "Thread
closed" is an appreciation to all forum members who give comments and
suggestions in a thread. It also shows, that the thread author was get
a lot of help, and the author was really appreciate for other member's
help. So, I wrote "Thread closed" is just for appreciate all of you.
No other negative meaning or another complicated background inside.

@Andrew
Don't you read this thread from the beginning ? My problem is that I
can't run my JNLP file. And based on suggestions above, I mentioned
that I solved it by signing the jar file using KetTool UIU. What else
that you want to know ?

A thank is just for make the thread keep focus. When the problem is
solved, it is closed. I think, I don't need to share for detail that
I've tried some Java commands syntax in 3 days for finding the
solution which is using KeyTool UIU. If we have another specific
issue, just open another thread.

A forum is not just for discussing a thing. It can be used also to
seek help for your problem. If you're not interesting with the topic,
just leave the thread. For me, if I can help, I'll give my opinion. If
I can't help, I just read the thread, without any comment. If I post a
comment or help, I will not ask the help seeker to explain, what does
he done, does he follow my advise or not. As long as he can solve the
problem, I'm glad for him. Continuing the discussion just will be
ended with "my way is right, your way is wrong". In my opinion, it's
useless.

John B. Matthews

[...]
My nick name is "tobleron" and sometimes I used "budhik". But I think
you should not openly share my real name in the open forum right?

Huh? You posted your full name earlier in the thread:

<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/msg/c259b350d78
5cc56>
Even I know exactly what is your real name, where you're living,
what's your occupation, I'll not open it in the open forum.

Well, a link to my home page does appear in my signature; details would
be off topic.

[...]
I mentioned that I solved it by signing the jar file using KetTool
UIU. What else that you want to know ?

Did you mean KeyTool IUI? <http://yellowcat1.free.fr/index_ktl.html>

[...]

John B. Matthews

tobleron said:
Yeap. Should I tell you how I used it also?

Thank you, but there's no need. I wasn't sure to what product "KetTool
UIU" referred. I'll probably stick with 'man keytool'.

John B. Matthews

tobleron said:
What you did was not the essential topic.

I believed I had confused readers by referring to you as Budhi instead
of tobleron.
What do you want?

I wanted to clarify the issue, using the name you specified. I am
genuinely sorry if I misunderstood your intent.

tobleron

I believed I had confused readers by referring to you as Budhi instead
of tobleron.

I wanted to clarify the issue, using the name you specified. I am
genuinely sorry if I misunderstood your intent.

It's OK. Just forget it. Thank you for your helpful suggestions
anyway.

Best regards.