Java webstart problem

mjsekhar

I have a weird situation, where my JavaWebStart could download the jnlp
from the Weblogic server with NO-PROXY setup, but failing while
downloading jar files. Both my server and the client machine are in the
same intranet can talk to each other without proxy.

I remember this to be working with Tomcat server. Is there any thing
that we need to check if its weblogic ?

I could not go through proxy server, as the proxy is caching the jar
files and even if we update the application release, is not fetching
the new jars.

Can someone please help us resolving this issue.

Regards,
JS

Roedy Green

I have a weird situation, where my JavaWebStart could download the jnlp
from the Weblogic server with NO-PROXY setup, but failing while
downloading jar files.

What is the text of your error message?