Java3D Tutorials?

5

5qu1dw4rd

Hello everyone .. this is probobly the 5th message I post in this
issue.

I need a good Java3D tutorial mainly for game development.
Last time I posted a request like this, I got a very good tutorial:
http://www.newdawnsoftware.com/tutorials/tutorials.html

But unfortunately, that tutorial uses old Java3D and thus making it
unusable... Too bad - it's extremely good :D

So I ask this:

Can anyone direct me to a Java3D basic tutorial?

NOT THE OFFICIAL SUN JAVA 3D TUTORIAL...
IN THE MOST SIMPLE TERMS...
NO NEED TO GET INSIDE THE WHOLE THING AT THE MOMENT...

If you could take a look at the tutorial in the link above and check
out that great work and try to direct me to a similar tutorial who's
updated to the current Java3D evnironment, that will be great! ;)

Thanks,
Eshed.