JavaBeans and ArrayLists

Mize-ze

Hello,

I am trying to build a JSP web form that lets the user insert a compund
condition (a pile of AND and OR'S). I am still clueless about the web
form layout itself (cause basically it should be a tree, not a form),
the processing currently is done by a javaBean on a single condition
(property, value, operator).

To the least, I will have to store a set of (property,value,operator)
records. How can I do that in a JavaBean.

Can the bean hold an ArrayList or a Map? how can I set/get it from the
jsp?

Thanks.