JavaOne and CommunityOne

Charles Oliver Nutter

I figured I'd post these here too since they're pretty fun events,
JavaOne can accommodate many Ruby and JRuby-related talks, and
CommunityOne isn't even Java-centric. I'd love to see some of you
"classic" Rubyists submit a couple talks to either event. Maybe you have
a interest in trying out JRuby this spring and know what you might be
working on? Maybe you just want to give the CommunityOne crowd a real
taste of what the Ruby world is *really* like?

Please help me bring Ruby to the masses!