JavaScript Bible - Seventh Edition

Mel Smith

Hi:

My JavaScript Bible (7th Ed.) arrived a couple of minutes ago.

(32 Chapters with 1186 pages plus includes a ROM with a bunch of apps on
it plus other extensive DOM stuff)

I'll start in on the 'Old Testament' first, and see how it goes.

Will let you know how I fare as the days go on. I have Flanagan's 6th
Edition at home (up north), so I needed something down her in the south to
console (no pun intended) me.

btw, I noticed that there is no chapter in this 'Bible' entitled 'Civil
Discourse in a Javascript setting', so I won't be able to help some of you
folks with that weakness of yours :))

Gene Wirchenko

My JavaScript Bible (7th Ed.) arrived a couple of minutes ago.

(32 Chapters with 1186 pages plus includes a ROM with a bunch of apps on
it plus other extensive DOM stuff)

I'll start in on the 'Old Testament' first, and see how it goes.

Will let you know how I fare as the days go on. I have Flanagan's 6th
Edition at home (up north), so I needed something down her in the south to
console (no pun intended) me.

I look forward to hearing about it. If you run across answers
(full or partial) to anything that I have posted recently, please let
me know how well the book deals with them. Or about things that you
have been wondering about.
btw, I noticed that there is no chapter in this 'Bible' entitled 'Civil
Discourse in a Javascript setting', so I won't be able to help some of you
folks with that weakness of yours :))

There probably is not a chapter entitled "Civil War in a
JavaScript Setting" either, but people manage. <BEG>

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko