javascript client calback or ...

Ibrahim

Hi all
early I had a drop down combo using if postback
but I noticed that there are other better methods such as using java
script and hidden feilds Or n framework 2 use client call back
handler...actully i need to pick up a method and use it would you
please reccoend one and kindly if you know its tuotrial web page this
will be more than fine
Regards

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Ibrahim,

ICallbackEventHandler description in MSDN has a good samples
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.icallbackeventhandler.aspx

---
WBR,

I> Hi all
I> early I had a drop down combo using if postback
I> but I noticed that there are other better methods such as using java
I> script and hidden feilds Or n framework 2 use client call back
I> handler...actully i need to pick up a method and use it would you
I> please reccoend one and kindly if you know its tuotrial web page this
I> will be more than fine
I> Regards

dev

Hi all
early I had a drop down combo using if postback
but I noticed that there are other better methods such as using java
script and hidden feilds Or n framework 2 use client call back
handler...actully i need to pick up a method and use it would you
please reccoend one and kindly if you know its tuotrial web page this
will be more than fine
Regards

Hi,

Please explain, I am unable to understand your question.

Thanks
Net