javascript cookies? and data mining project.

Douglas Johnosn

Does anyone have any idea how to catch javascript cookies with perl?
This has been driving me crazy for a week or so and I just though that
maybe someone with a little more experience had tackeled this problem
before.

I am also looking for a data mining project to follow/contribute to.
All I could find on source forge was ht://check which was written in
c/php neitherr of these languages are attractive to me. Any Comments
would be much appreciated.

-Douglas Marshall Johnson

The Sender

At some time in the past Douglas Johnosn wrote :
Does anyone have any idea how to catch javascript cookies with perl?
This has been driving me crazy for a week or so and I just though that
maybe someone with a little more experience had tackeled this problem
before.

I am also looking for a data mining project to follow/contribute to.
All I could find on source forge was ht://check which was written in
c/php neitherr of these languages are attractive to me. Any Comments
would be much appreciated.

-Douglas Marshall Johnson

Hi,

Can you elaborate on what you mean by JavaScript Cookies? If the cookie is
intended for your site then these are sent down with every http request so
getting hold of them is the same for cookies you create yourself in Perl.

Eric J. Roode