Javascript Cookies in Firefox

Joel Byrd

Using javascript to set cookies is apparently not working in Firefox.
Here's a simple test page that works in IE, Opera, Netscape, but not
Firefox (The javascript is right on the page):

http://web.njit.edu/~jmb2/Joel/test_css2.php

In any of the browsers besides Firefox, you can set a cookie using PHP
or Javascript, but with Firefox (with the code I'm using), you can only
set a cookie using PHP.

Stephen Chalmers

Joel said:
Using javascript to set cookies is apparently not working in Firefox.

That was never very likely unless disabled a user.

It seems Mozilla quite rightly doesn't like the year 0106, which is
what
you get if you use Date.getYear instead of Date.getFullYear.