javascript dialog boxes

one.1more

I want to make a text game using javascript dialog boxes.
i learned about confirm boxes but its not helpful(http://
www.javascriptmall.com/learn/lesson6.htm)
1. for ex, in the confirm boxes, instead of ok and cancel, i would
like to replace them with (yes, i would like to go the path A and No,
i would like to go in path B)
2. And when user clicks on either button it should close and another
dialog box should pop open with another question and two custom
buttons
3. And i also would like to know how to make some pseudo buttons, for
ex: clicking on the no or the second button should do nothing.

Joost Diepenmaat

I want to make a text game using javascript dialog boxes.
i learned about confirm boxes but its not helpful(http://
www.javascriptmall.com/learn/lesson6.htm)
1. for ex, in the confirm boxes, instead of ok and cancel, i would
like to replace them with (yes, i would like to go the path A and No,
i would like to go in path B)

You can't change the buttons in any of the standard modal dialog boxes.
2. And when user clicks on either button it should close and another
dialog box should pop open with another question and two custom
buttons

You can do that. What part are you having problem with?
3. And i also would like to know how to make some pseudo buttons, for
ex: clicking on the no or the second button should do nothing.

Can't do that. See above.

If you need anything more fancy than the standard dialog boxes, you'll
have to "fake" them yourselves, probably by putting a <div> box with
onlick handlers/buttons on top of the target page or using a pop-up (and
pop-ups are annoying).

one.1more

You can't change the buttons in any of the standard modal dialog boxes.

You can do that. What part are you having problem with?

Can't do that. See above.

If you need anything more fancy than the standard dialog boxes, you'll
have to "fake" them yourselves, probably by putting a <div> box with
onlick handlers/buttons on top of the target page or using a pop-up (and
pop-ups are annoying).

Nevermind. I decided to do it using plain html and buttons in a mini
popup window (400 x 100).
much easier it seems.