Recommendations for IDE

Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Used Unity for simple game development for a few years, a few years back. That was C# using visual studio to edit. Looking to find something more light weight. Don't need 3d rendering and animation. Would be nice to have form elements like lables, text boxes, drop boxes, radio, check, and buttons as object that can be dropped on the screen. I like testing millions of iterations of different gambling strategies I find online. I know they all fail, but I like proving it... Any suggestions?

Joined
Apr 26, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
I guess visual studio is alright. I use I used to use vscode for webdev, but I don't really do much webdeve now so I just use vim