javaScript for flash detection On Click

kevin

hi there, can you alter or give advice to the following code . I
Basically want to detect for flash player 6 onClicking a button and if
flash player is not correct write to screene bla bla bla you are
being redirected
how do I position the text too?
or maybe I should use a popup?:)

I have the onClick function to goto "function version()"

How do you embed html into javascript??

#######################################
function version(){

version requiredVersion = 6; // Version the user needs to view site

version useRedirect = true; // Flag indicating whether or not to
load a

version flashPage = "http://members.optusnet.com.au/kevindauth"
if useRedirect = false;

document.writeln("Oh you do not have the required flash player 6.0.
you are being redirected now OK It wont take long:)");
}

// System globals
var flash2Installed = false; // boolean. true if flash 2 is
installed
var flash3Installed = false; // boolean. true if flash 3 is
installed
var flash4Installed = false; // boolean. true if flash 4 is
installed
var flash5Installed = false; // boolean. true if flash 5 is
installed
var flash6Installed = false; // boolean. true if flash 6 is
installed
var maxVersion = 6; // highest version we can actually
detect
var actualVersion = 0; // version the user really has
var hasRightVersion = false; // boolean. true if it's safe to embed
the flash movie in the page
var jsVersion = 6.0; // the version of javascript supported