javascript for printing a report

Brock

I'm thinking of giving up on the below and seeing if there is some
javascript that can either generate a report on an aspx page then
print it out formatted, etc.

First let me note that I have been trying to get a Crystal Report (a
very simple one) to display in a ReportViewer on an .aspx page that
is
a pop-up from my main .aspx page. I had run into a not-uncommonly
reported ASP.net/Crystal problem: Compiler Error Message: BC30389:
'C' is not accessible in this context because it is 'Private'. I
started out on my pop-up page having the ReportViewer and the
following:

Line 13: <form id="Form1" method="post"
runat="server">
Line 14:
Line 15: <cr:CrystalReportViewer
id=CrystalReportViewer1 style="Z-
INDEX: 101; LEFT: 0px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 48px" runat="server"
Height="1089px" Width="901px" ReportSource="<%# c:\inetpub\wwwroot
\HR_ReportingTool\HR_ReportingToolClient_1\HRIS_CurrrentEmployees.rpt
%>" >
Line 16: </cr:CrystalReportViewer>
Line 17: </form>

I changed it to: ReportSource="c:\inetpub\wwwroot\HR_ReportingTool
\HR_ReportingToolClient_1\HRIS_CurrrentEmployees.rpt"
Then I get a "Parser Error Message: Cannot create an object of type
'System.Object' from its string representation 'c:\inetpub\wwwroot
\HR_ReportingTool
\HR_ReportingToolClient_1\HRIS_CurrrentEmployees.rpt'
for the 'ReportSource' property."

I found what I had hoped would be a solution at:
http://p2p.wrox.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14707
So I used the Server.MapPath:
ReportSource='<%# Server.MapPath("HRIS_CurrrentEmployees.rpt") %>'
I dont' get an error but I don't see my report when I run the app nor
in design view, just the tool.