Javascript for the Zoom in image

panore

Hello everybody,

This is regarding the zoom in image which i have seen in the site
http://www.magictoolbox.com/magiczoom/ it is paid script if any body
have some script or idea to make the zoom in image like this so please
send me the example or script.

thanks
regards
from sunil

Aaron Gray

panore said:
Hello everybody,

This is regarding the zoom in image which i have seen in the site
http://www.magictoolbox.com/magiczoom/ it is paid script if any body
have some script or idea to make the zoom in image like this so please
send me the example or script.

We really need a misc subgroup !

Try Googling for "Javascript Zoom Image" and have a look at tens of free
scripts availiable.

Aaron

Aaron Gray

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn said:
What for?

For OT postings, really comp.lang.javascript should really restrict its
remit like comp.lang.c++ does to language matters to avoid sily time wasting
arguments and responces. Queies about third party libraries should be
redirected to this subgroup or alt group, or ideally to their own discussion
groups.

an alt.javascript or even a comp.lang.javascript.misc may be a good idea to
make things saner than they are at the moment.

Aaron

SAM

Aaron Gray a écrit :
an alt.javascript or even a comp.lang.javascript.misc may be a good idea to
make things saner than they are at the moment.

I'm not sure to agree with you.
I don't like libraries so it is interesting to learn they exist
and that somebody tries to use one or other one

The ng can be more than only general questions and answers giving source
of inspiration.

Aaron Gray

SAM said:
Aaron Gray a écrit :

I'm not sure to agree with you.
I don't like libraries so it is interesting to learn they exist
and that somebody tries to use one or other one

The ng can be more than only general questions and answers giving source
of inspiration.

Yes, I am inclined to agree with you in some ways, but I would prefer not to
have Thomas fire off on any potentially OT, badly described, or library
usage. It just causes everyone to flap about ever now and again.

You have to realize that you have X people spending Y minutes every time
this happens which is Z amount of electrical energy wasted which is not good
for the environment or and not good for the advance use of computers in
general.

Aaron

SAM

Aaron Gray a écrit :
Yes, I am inclined to agree with you in some ways, but I would prefer not to
have Thomas fire off on any potentially OT,
(..)

Sorry I had not paid attention on the fact that you spoke about about a
"rather" specific subject. :)