Javascript key event codes

Aaron Gray

I am wondering if there is a table of JavaScript event key codes ?

Thanks in advance,

Aaron

Evertjan.

Aaron Gray wrote on 15 nov 2005 in comp.lang.javascript:
I am wondering if there is a table of JavaScript event key codes ?

Thanks in advance,

usually I make a small local IE-only html-page, with only:

<input onkeydown='this.value="";z.innerHTML=event.keyCode;'>

or more usefull:

<input onkeyup='
z.innerHTML+=this.value+" = "+
event.keyCode+"<br>";
this.value=""'>

Aaron Gray

I am wondering if there is a table of JavaScript event key codes ?
usually I make a small local IE-only html-page, with only:

<input onkeydown='this.value="";z.innerHTML=event.keyCode;'>

or more usefull:

<input onkeyup='
z.innerHTML+=this.value+" = "+
event.keyCode+"<br>";