Javascript redirect when client-script is turned off

Greggory

Hi all,

when a client at my "C#/asp.net - page" has its javascript turned off,
I want to redirect him to another page. This must be done by a
javascript.

Can I somehow autopost a page to itself, and let the javascript add
some post-variable to tell if it has been working or not ?

Best Regards
/Greggory

Lee

Greggory said:
Hi all,

when a client at my "C#/asp.net - page" has its javascript turned off,
I want to redirect him to another page. This must be done by a
javascript.

You seem to be confused about what "turned off" means.
If Javascript is turned off, anything that must be done by Javascript
is simply not going to happen.

Look at the problem from the other direction. If Javascript is turned
*on* redirect them to another page. If it is turned off, they will
stay on the original page.