    mouse is out, it should start the script again

    I'm also trying to set 2 of these slideshows besides each one, but it
    hasn't been successfully yes, so how can I do this?

    The87Boy, May 9, 2007

  2. The87Boy

    The87Boy Guest

    Can't everyone help me?

    The87Boy, May 9, 2007

  3. The87Boy

    Evertjan. Guest

    The87Boy wrote on 10 mei 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:
    Wouldn't expect that, Boy,
    perhaps someone could,
    but it is not everyone's piece of cake.

    Why not show a small(!!!) piece of your code?

    Evertjan., May 9, 2007
  4. The87Boy

    The87Boy Guest

    My code could be seen here:
    http://the87boy.dk/Slideshow.html

    The87Boy, May 10, 2007
  5. The87Boy

    Evertjan. Guest

    The87Boy wrote on 10 mei 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:
    Sorry, I am not in de mood for plowing through all that code.

    I suggest you make a small piece of code,
    that does or fails to dot what you want.

    Evertjan., May 10, 2007
  6. The87Boy

    -Lost Guest

    And while your at that task, try responding to only one of your "this
    bit of JavaScript is broken" threads.

    Take Evertjan.'s advice and provide the smallest possible example of
    what is not working.

    And again, whilst at *that* task. You would do wise to listen to the
    sagely advice that RobG just gave you a couple hours ago. ("Javascript
    doesn't work in Firefox" by "The87Boy".)

    -Lost, May 11, 2007