Javascript to Java Applet blocked by security baseline.

gibishere

Hi,

I developed a java applet years ago and only one month ago I signed it witha public certificate.
With the latest Java Update (1.7.0_45) I found that calls from javascript to java methods are (apparently) treated as unsigned code so are blocked by security settings if security level is set to HIGH (default) and the installed version is below security baseline (from 1.7.0_25 release note).
I tried with Caller-Allowable-Codebase and Trusted-Library attributes (together and alone) without any result, I always receive the javascript error "SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'getFile' " and in java console the trace message "security: LiveConnect (JavaScript) blocked due to security settings."
The only solution is to set security level to MEDIUM and to disable mixed-code verification or to update plugin to the latest version.
The question is: there's something I can do to avoid that every time Oraclerelease a new version of java my plugin stops to work if the security level is the default one?
Thanks in advance.