javascript with Autopostback

Joined
May 16, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
i have created a page with caaling javascript on button click it was working fine untill i didnot set the autopost back property true for dropdownlist box.
as i set the autpostback property of dropdownlist box true my javascipt on click event of button dose not work when i change the selection in dropdownlist box.
please help me
thanks

Ad