JOIN FREE LIVE EDGE OF MARKET TRADING SESSIONS IN CURRENCIES, INDICES& STOCKS

hawkeyetrade

Join with Ms. Gail Mercer on Live Edge of the Market !

Hindsight Trading is easy! Anybody can do it. In Hawkeye Traders FREE
live market trading sessions we trade the LIVE EDGE of the market".
Join the Hawkeye Traders' "FREE LIVE EDGE OF THE MARKET TRADING
SESSIONS" and find out how we trade the market professionally. You
will watch how we manage loosing trades & winning trades!!!

Unique indicators based on Volume Spread Analysis (VSA), momentum,
money management, and a clear, concise, trading plan. we believe that
charts, visually, should be easy to see and read. Therefore, our
charts are very simple and color-coordinated to market direction -- in
other words, Simplicity at its finest. And although we offer a 30-day
money back guarantee. Within the last 6 months, we have had 0 returns.
The Hawkeye FREE sessions teaches you new Trading techniques, as well
as, how to develop your own trading plan by your personality & your
trading skills.

Visit www.hawkeyetraders.com to join free live trading sessions every
week there you can watch how Hawkeye Indicators work in "Live edge of
the Market"!!! If you like to get a FREE chart you like to watch,
please go to our website and send us an email.

Watch UTUBE HAWKEYE VIDEOS at http://www.youtube.com/hawkeyetraders

FREE session Schedule every week as shown as below

Remember all times are Eastern Standard Time

Visit http://www.HawkeyeTraders.com and Register for FREE live Market
Trading

Tuesday 7:30 am Scalping the Forex Free Session
Tuesday 9:15 am Scalping the Indices Free Session
Tuesday 11:00 am Intraday Trading -Indices Free Session

Wednesday 7:30 am Scalping the Forex Free Session
Wednesday 9:15 am Scalping the Indices Free Session

Thursday 11:00 am Long-term Currency Free Session
Thursday 12:00 pm Stock Trading Free Session