JProfiler not working with Win2K Server & Sun One 7

Buddy

Hi,

JProfile (evaluation version)is not working for our appln instance in
the win2k server. But it does work with the server1 (sample appln
coming with Sun One), We did many changes like
Changing the port number
Redone the Java settings
Compared the server.xml between thr 2 app
Modifying the server.xml
Installed the JProfiler through the control panel ....

It always says one error message "Could not connect to localhost:8849
please make sure the remote address is correct.."

In the server.xml, i have the foolowing entry.
<profiler enabled="true" name="JProfiler"
native-library-path="D:\jprofiler3\bin\windows">
<jvm-options>-Xint -Xrunjprofiler:port=8849
-Xbootclasspath/a:D:\JPROFI~2\bin\agent.jar</jvm-options>
</profiler>

Did any one faced this problem??

Thanks,
Shaj