    function, but I don't know where to start, could anyone help me
    please? Any sample code or advice would be much appreciated

    I am using classic ASP to pull the data from the DB.

    suggy1982, Dec 17, 2009

  2. suggy1982

    Bob Barrows Guest

    I have no clue how to answer this. Are you asking how to retrieve data from
    a database using ADO in an asp page? Maybe you should have a read through
    www.aspfaq.com and come back with a more specific question.

    Frankly, this is the first time I've heard of Flot so you'll probably need
    to find a website/forum/newsgroup devoted to that software.

    Bob Barrows, Dec 18, 2009