JRUN Directory Browsing with virtual directories

Michael

Heres the sititution.

Environment
Windows 2003
IIS 6.0
JRUN4

When I enter the site http://<subdomain>.web.domain.com/ext/gtr the
site works perfectly it starts the index.jsp page and everything
functions.

When I create a virtual directory called gtr1 then try it
http://<subdomain>.web.domain.com/gtr1 that points to ../ext/gtr I
get a directory listing. When I find the index.jsp and click on i the
site comes up and works properly. I've verified browseDirs = false in
both SERVER-INF and WEB-INF xml file and IIS the directory listing is
turned off I've also verified that the index.jsp is at the top of
default documents in IIS 6.0 .

Why when I try to connect via virtual directory URL I get a directory
listing?

Thanks
Michael