jsp:include is not allowing me write scriptlet between <jsp:param> tags

ramakrishna

Hi,
Please help me in this issue.
Iam including EntitlementControl.jsp in main.jsp using jsp:include
Iam adding params based on certain condition. but it does not allow me

to add java code in between jsp:params
can i add condtion in jsp:include

this is my javacode

<jsp:include page="EntitlementControl.jsp">
<jsp:param name="controlName"
value='<%=sTest%>'/>

<%if(bReadonly) { %> // error here it
is not allowing me a any scriplet.
<jsp:param name="readonly"
value="true"/>
<%}%>
</jsp:include>

tomcat is not allowing me scriplet in <jsp:include tag>

it is showing error at "<%if(bReadonly) { %> "

i had run the same code in jrun application server its work nice.

question: is it java specification or not?
if yes, why is it not working?
if no, what do i do to run in tomcat server?