Just 4 questions

Joaquim Raurell Martí

Just 4 questions

I am working with a Samsung SGH-Z100 that acomplishes wap2.0. It has been
tested on several Wap2.0 sites.
..NET framework delivers CHTML no matter the PreferredMimeType is HTML32 and
it can render every kind of image file.

1- Any way to force the .NET to deliver a specific markup language JUST FOR
THIS DEVICE, without overwritting machine.config?

2- The browser opens or executes the fist control it fetches, the form in
every CHTML or HTML delivery, so accessing .NET from the device submits the
form before showing it and the answer is the form again, a bucle. Any idea
to avoid it?

3- Testing Mobile Forms in real i-mode devices don't work, no matter flat
CHTML sites are fully available. Sniffing the to IP level, server
conversations are not decodable. Anybody knows why?

4- Anybody developed Adapter Sources for XHTML-MP? is Microsoft going to do
it at short term?

ASP.NET team,
Bogdan: my girlfriend from Slovenia is named Maja BOGDAN. Just curious.