kill a process in windows

deep

Can anyone give me some idea how I kill a process from another program
in windows platform.

Roland de Ruiter

Can anyone give me some idea how I kill a process from another program
in windows platform.
On WinXP there's the taskkill program. Don't know if it is available on
older/other Windows systems. Use
taskkill /?
in a command window (cmd.exe) to get more information (or search for it
in Start > Help and Support).

deep

I think it's only works on win XP,
but i want such a method or program to kill a process in every version
of windows

Hendrik Maryns

Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Knows how to terminate Windows program with WiXkill

WiXKill is windows application which not only kills or terminate program ( which might be hanged or you want to kill ) but also lets you manage and set advanced options to decide how to terminate windows applications.

WiXkill is akin of famous xkill utility from UNIX environments.

WiXkill can be found at http:/ /windows.xkill.free.fr/index_en.html