Landing page and auto forward

Jose Olivas

I need to make a "landing page" on my website, preferably my index.html
file. It should work like this:

I visit my site, which has many virtual site shopping carts. So I go to
http://shop1.xxxx.com., it hits the landing page, it tracks where i am
headed, and forwards me to my shopping cart. When I check the shopping cart
and continue shopping the cookie within the landing page is suppose to take
me back to the shopping cart of my virtual page...http://shop1.xxxx.com.
because it is a shopping cart that services all stores when you return it
doesn't know which store you are suppose to go to. So I thought using a
cookie could get me back there.

I know how to make a page like this IF you choose a page you want to go to,
but not an invisible passthrough.

Any help will be appreciated.

Jose