letter-spacing:0.1em and <br>

steve

Why if I use in my CSS .some { letter-spacing:0.1em}
and will ignore one <br> tag in my HTML code
I mean if they is only one <br> it is ok the next text will start in
the bottom
but if there is two <br><br> the next text will start in the bottom
but with out to live a empty space bitoin.

Why is that

Nico Schuyt

steve said:
Why if I use in my CSS .some { letter-spacing:0.1em}
and will ignore one <br> tag in my HTML code
I mean if they is only one <br> it is ok the next text will start in
the bottom
but if there is two <br><br> the next text will start in the bottom
but with out to live a empty space bitoin.

Jukka K. Korpela

steve said:
Why if I use in my CSS .some { letter-spacing:0.1em}
and will ignore one <br> tag in my HTML code

Please try and describe the issue in normal English. I'm pretty sure you
can do better than that, at least by asking someone near you help you with
English. The sentence above simply does not parse.

Besides, posting a URL is often very essential - it may help others guess
what you really mean.
I mean if they is only one <br> it is ok the next text will start in
the bottom

What bottom?
but if there is two <br><br> the next text will start in the bottom
but with out to live a empty space bitoin.

What does <br><br> mean? How many times can you break a line? But as I
wrote, posting the URL might at least let us see what you regard as a
problem.

steve

I just use <br> because I fill more in control
yes I can use <p> but I'm just curios why if I use
{letter-spacing:0.1em} in my css the <br> do not work as it suppose
to.